Monday, June 28, 2010

Week 11?


My "What to Expect When You're Expecting" application for IPhone says that tomorrow starts my 11th week. I keep getting confused by this because my pregnancy ticker seems behind but then not. Did any else have this confusion or am I the only one?

Anyway: I found a new ticker on thebump.com that I like MUCH better! Love seeing the size of the baby. I also found these dates helpful

7/22/2010

Beginning of 3rd trimester:


10/24/2010

Probably Due Date1/25/2011



So with all that being said: Here is the 11th week update! A lot seems to be happening this week!!!

How the baby's growing at 11 weeks:

Your baby, just over 1 1/2 inches long and about the size of a fig, and is now almost fully formed. Her hands will soon open and close into fists, tiny tooth buds are beginning to appear under her gums, and some of her bones are beginning to harden.

She's already busy kicking and stretching, and her tiny movements are so effortless they look like water ballet. These movements will become more frequent as her body grows and becomes more developed and functional. You won't feel your baby's acrobatics for another month or two — nor will you notice the hiccuping that may be happening now that her diaphragm is forming.

* This week you might want to head over to Lauren at Eleventy-Billion Reasons to follow her baby blog! Love having friends who are pregnant with me!



4 comments:

  1. btw, thanks for the shout out to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is confusing, Jenny! I was so confused about when my due date should be too, I talked about it in my blogs early on.... Also, I still get pregnancy emails telling me what fruit my baby is now. I'm thinking that he's about the size of a really big watermelon, haha. It's kinda like they started my pregnancy over as soon as I had Hudson. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea it is confusing. I just counted by the month. Can't wait to see you with your baby belly. I am so excited about you and Kyle becoming parents. You guy are going to be so great! Aunt Cona is so excited!

    ReplyDelete