How is this little baby 22 months old?
*I just cried while looking at these pics
*I now also have baby fever
Okay on to the post:
Kennedy you are simply THE BEST little girl I have ever met! In the last week you have started putting several words together and repeat everything you hear (we have to be careful). In the car yesterday we were listening to Christmas music and you starting singing, "pa rum pa pa pum" with the little drummer boy! Are you kidding me? I melted! Today I said, "girlfriend, are you ready to go to school?" and you responded, "girlfriend READY!!" Oh my stars! You know all of your colors now but get red and orange mixed up a lot. You love TO color! Here is a random list of all of the amazing things you are doing:
- You wear size 4 diapers during the day but size 5 at night (will switch to all 5 soon)
- You wear 24m and 2t clothes but are more comfortable in 2t's
- You wear a size 6 WIDE shoe which are IMPOSSIBLE to find
- You go to Kingdom Kids Weekday 2 days a week at our church and you love your teachers Kim and Traudl and always talk to me about all of your classmates.
- You love chips.
- You nap for 2-3 hours a day
- You typically go to bed around 8:30pm and sleep until 8:30am (amazing)
- You love your toy Vacuum and you also love to help sweep
- You love to read
- You yell, "amen" after we pray and add the names of anyone I might have forgotten to pray for
- You are so sweet and cuddly
- Right now you mostly only want me if I am around.
- You are friendly.
- You think daddy is so funny
- You love your dog Belle
- You love to blow kisses
- You talk all the time
- You always want to watch Rella, Occhio, Monkeys, Dogs, Toys which translates to Cinderella, Pinocchio, The Jungle Book, 101 Dalmatians, or Toy Story
- When we cover you up at night you say, "cozy!"
- You love going to Sonic and Chick-fil-a
- You eat mostly anything except pasta. You don't like pasta at all (weird)
- and the list could go on and on and on
You are pure joy! I cannot believe that you have already been in our lives for 22 months! Every day is just amazing with you and I cannot express the love that I have for you. You are so funny and sweet and your daddy and I adore you. I pray that you keep your determined and sweet spirit and that you Love the Lord with all of your heart. You are a gift and I love you!
PS: We have a great time together :)