Thursday, June 24, 2010

WOW

I'm sorry that I keep changing my blog background. It went out of control when I decided to try one of Blogspots recommended layouts. BIG mistake. I think I finally have it looking the way I want but it's not quite right yet. Sometimes I wish I understood and could write my own HTML code.

Anyway, I'm thinking about changing my blog title since my blog is less about running these days. I think I would rather have a title that goes with "Jenny" or "Childress" or "family" I am taking recommendations now and the winner will receive a $10.00 gift card to Sonic. (Also let me know if you think I should keep the name the same..you could win too)

Exciting I know :) Thanks for the help!!

Jenny

5 comments:

  1. Jenny's Journal or Jenny's Jawing (Is that how you spell it?) Kyle and Me and baby makes 3.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just my opinion- once you have a kiddo you may not want to advertise your last name as much or your exact location. Just seems scary to me. I know if someone really wants to find you, they can. But why make it easy for them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jen's Jargon or Jenny's Jargon...2 grown-ups, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and 1 little nudger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the pic and the new name!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha ha Ashley Little Nudger. I found a maternity shirt that said that when I was shopping for our shirts. So who won Jenny? Who came up with that name?

    ReplyDelete