Friday, June 11, 2010

What's Up?

I'm not sure what is going on lately but only a few of my blogging favorites have been blogging!! Come on girls! Tell me what's on your mind! I look forward to reading your entries more than you know! Here's a topic for ya!

What are your plans for the summer?

gottaruncatchmelater.blogspot.com.jpg


Grab my button and post :)


We don't have any other plans for the summer except for working, hanging out with friends, and growing a baby. My first Ultrasound is on June 21st at 9:30 AM so you can pray for that. That day is also the day/time that my friend Beth finds out if she is having a boy or a girl!! AND my nephew will be 3! What a day huh?!


Anyway, We had a blast in the Bahamas! If you ever have a chance to swim with dolphins you HAVE to do it! It was amazing and earns me another charm for my "Bucket Bracelet" . These bracelets are real and I encourage you to purchase a NEW charm bracelet and get to work!


Love you all and hope you have a fabulous weekend!



2 comments:

  1. WOW. Never heard of a "Bucket Bracelet" before. Sounds like a fantastic idea. I want to start one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are going to be a mommy blogger soon! Yay!

    ReplyDelete