Sunday, May 8, 2011

A Weekend to Remember


4 Generations. Me, KK, my mom, and my grandmother
KK got to meet her great grandmother Esmond for the first time.

Posing with Grandma
With Grandma (my mom)
Saturday:
10AM: we went to look at the house that my aunt Candy is building and it is modern and beautiful! I wish that I would have taken pictures to share with yall.
2PM: Visit to my grandma and grandpa's house
4PM: Visit to my Aunt Pam and Uncle Kerry's new house. My cousin Courtney was there and it was great to see her. They loved meeting KK for the first time!
7PM: Dinner at Bay Town seafood where I had fried shrimp and stuffed crab


We ended a wonderful weekend with some dinner at the Salt Lick. We haven't been there in a very long time and it was nice to share a meal with my honey. I am loving every bit of being a mommy and will cherish every card that I received today. I don't want to take a single day for granted with my family and I am so glad that I got to spend some time with my mom's side. I pray that this weekend left my mom feeling refreshed and renewed. I sure feel that way!

No comments:

Post a Comment