Saturday, January 31, 2009

8

Today I was supposed to run 8 miles. I will try again tomorrow. I left my house at 715 to complete those 8 miles around our apartment complex (I have that 2 mile loop). I get to the first gate and it is closed...I'm 5 minutes into my run and the gate is closed. I haven't run this early around the complex in a very long time and have forgotten ALL about this. I turn around and head back to out apartment to get the clicker and have no idea what to do about how far I have run now. So I start running AGAIN and make the first loop and am frustrated and cold and OH NO I forgot to eat! I quickly decided that a 30 minute run around the apartment will suffice for today and I will wake up early in the morning and try the 8 miles again. It's getting mentally tough to finish this training but I am almost there. The big race day is 2 weeks away..TOMORROW! 

2 comments:

  1. You can do it, these little set-backs only build endurance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let it get you down. Satan wants you frustrated, my dear. Endure! :)

    ReplyDelete