Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Very Sore

My first session with my trainer was today (well yesterday) and I am already VERY sore. I like him and for those of you who would know who this is, he reminds me of Aaron Colyer but much taller. Same joyful walk. I was very surprised by how strong I felt after the session and am excited to go back on Wednesday.  I had a wonderful eating day and was told by "Trainer Jim" that I should write down every thing I eat. Here is today's but I promise I will NOT bore you with this every single day. 

Bfast: protein bar 
Lunch: BLT with Turkey Bacon (and only one piece of bread)
snack: peach yogurt (low fat)
Dinner: Grilled chicken breast, broccoli, and rice 
Snack: 3/4 cup of egg salad (no bread)

It was a pretty good first day and I probably should try to get all 6 of the small meals in tomorrow. I am excited to maximixe the last 26 days of marathon training!!!! YAY!

1 comment:

  1. I don't know if I will ever be that disciplined on a diet. None of that sounds good. But I am proud of how hard you are working.

    ReplyDelete