Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Dream Board

This is my Dream Board. Dream boards are a way to put goals and the things you WILL achieve up for reminder of why one should keep on keepin' on. Making this dream board to show the races I will run and complete prior to the marathon has helped me stay on my training track. When I first made this board back in November I had already run 2 races and had thoughts of quitting my endeavor (THE marathon). I decided to make this board so that I could keep my goals in focus. I post my race number and the completion patch in the designated square after each race. I am excited to make this board complete and have several other things that I am ready to complete thanks to my dream board! 

Keep focused on your goals and don't let anything or anyone keep you from, "running your race". 

2 comments:

  1. LOVE this! I am a visual person too, and this reminds me that I should make a visual for my weight-loss efforts. Similar to what Dani did, but maybe I can get Travis involved.... Hmmmm....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a dream board too, a dream book and a pillow I sleep on with my goals on it for this year. You go!

    ReplyDelete