Sunday, October 23, 2011

Whew! Sunday

We woke up at 7:45 to get ready for church and head to our new assignment. We are now co teaching the 18 month old class at BBC 2 Sundays a month. I was a bit nervous but today went great! So we teach from 9:15-10:45 and then head to the sanctuary for worship. it was a fun and refreshing morning that I needed so much! Our pastor started a new series called "Consumed" and today's topic was about worship and pushed us each to take inventory of where our time is spent. I'm going to take personal inventory of my time this week and make worshipping the Lord more of a priority. It's sad that most days the Internet gets a majority of my free time and devotional time gets some or none of that. My relationship with Jesus is so so very important to me and I must live my days like it is.

1 comment:

  1. I think a lot of has "dry spells" where we do not take the time to drink from the well. Sad, but for me the "dry spells" are a lot longer than when I do drink from the well. I truly think we have make an effort every day. Its like we have to wake up and be determind to set a time for Him that day and every day. I agree. The internet and my kids get me all the time as an excuse.

    That is very awesome of you to teach!!!!

    ReplyDelete