Thursday, October 27, 2011

Kennedy Kate is 9 Months Old

Kennedy Kate is 29 inches tall, weighs 20.5, and is doing just great! Our little sweet girl is gaining such a personality and I think I like this age the best so far. It is so much fun to see her eyes light up when someone she recognizes walks into the room. It is really fun to see her hands wave in the air and all of the little sounds that she makes. Oh I know I say this a lot but I just LOVE her!

She has still been going to sleep around 9 or 10 and sleeping until 8 0r 9 the next day. Over the last week she has had a few melt downs in the middle of the night where she sits up, screams for about 5 minutes, and then goes right back to sleep. I'm not sure what that is about but I hope she out grows that soon.
  • still just has her 2 middle bottom teeth
  • still in size 3 diapers
  • wears 12-18 month clothes
  • can't find shoes to fit her short/wide feet (any ideas on where to get shoes for that please help)
  • stands and "cruises" along the couch or other furniture or toys within reach
  • LOVES her glow worm, blankie, and thinks it's so funny when I read books to her
  • not so fond of the jumperoo at all anymore. Will be putting that away this weekend
  • is so so so sweet
  • gives kisses and hugs
  • is getting better with a sippy cup but best with a cup
  • eats 2 meals a day and 2 snacks. I need to fit another solid food time in there but she's still taking 3 1 hour naps a day (Im working on cutting out the 5 PM one) and still takes about 4 6 ounce bottles a day.
Kennedy Kate you are a complete joy! I never knew I could love like this and your daddy and I don't know what we did without you. SO SO FUN!

No comments:

Post a Comment