Friday, October 28, 2011

Roscoe Plowboys

Since its the last weekend of the month which tends to be our busiest my dad and stepmom offered to keep Kennedy for us. I'm so excited for her because she is enjoying her first ever stay in Rocoe, Texas home of the mighty Plowboys & purple & white. My paternal grandfather or "granddaddy" has been the voice of Plowboy football since my dad played football in the 70's and they all wanted to go watch the last home game he was announcing. Don't worry Kennedy Kate opted to stay out of cold west Texas air and home warm with my Mammie & stepmom Diane. I hear she's having a blast and we are too! My dad said she hasn't cried at all and has been waving hi to everyone to make sure they are watching her. We are looking forward to a wonderful day of working with our team tomorrow and even more to Kennedy's arrival home on Sunday afternoon.
I think breaks are good for everyone and I'm blessed to have family to help when work is a must.
Rocoe, Texas:
Roscoe is a city in Nolan County, Texas, United States. The population was 1,378 at the 2000 census.

No comments:

Post a Comment