Saturday, July 9, 2011

Week in the Life: Friday

Friday was not the best day. I can be honest here right? Of course! That's the purpose! If there is one thing that you need to know about me it is that about 90% of the time I am a happy go lucky person who enjoys life and "counts it pure joy..." but there are days where I just cant shake that 10% that is just darn right yucky (which is why I am in the Breaking Free Bible study because sister I have some junk that God is purging from me).

We started out for Corpus Christi with a business meeting that promised 4 meetings, over 20 guests, and dinner.




The day was great and dinner on the water eased my soul.

Did you know that, "we fulfill what we were 'meant to be' when God is 'recognizable' in our lifestyle?" Isn't that good? Thank you Beth Moore! It is my prayer that God is glorified in all I do and say and don't say and don't do. In every breath Lord, please consume me, purify my heart, and make me more like You.

We are working on it.

No comments:

Post a Comment