Thursday, July 21, 2011

Convention Day 2

Meet Darla DiGrandi! I was so excited to see her because she has taught me what it means to dress for success and how to raise my belief level. I am blessed to have her as a mentor who pushes me to reach my goals. She is a National Sales Manager and was just inducted into the Ring of Honor.
Ring of Honor being recognized on stage.
Tommy Chapa is the number one Executive Sales Manager in FHTM. He is a former mason from Bulverde, Texas and spoke to us about keeping it simple. He is an amazing man who cares deeply about people and loves the Lord.
Kyle and me
Our team rally. The company founder, Paul Orberson stopped by with words of encouragement. It is amazing to be a part of a company that exists to help others achieve their financial goals and life dreams. FHTM is company that was founded by a man that loves the Lord and has a calling on his life to help others succeed.
More of our team rally. What if we would have quit at month 4,5, or 6 when things were tough?

Very dear friends and team leaders from Fredericksburg. Melanie Krause and Olivia Wehmeyer are ladies I want in my life for years to come!
Molly and me again! I wish we lived closer to each other.


No comments:

Post a Comment