It? Yep! It! A food plan/lifestyle I can stick with forEVER! For those (12) of you who have been readers of my blog for the past few years you might remember me talking about trying these diets:
The Eat Clean Diet lasted all of about a week before I ate a whole cake and put sugary creamer back in my coffee. It also caused a friend to have a breakdown ;)
The Body for Life for Women was read from cover to cover but much too complicated for me to even know where to start.
Let me introduce you to my friend The Belly Fat Cure. I'm very thankful to Mr. Jorge Cruise for a plan that I have had success with for over 6 months. What impresses me the most is that my husband, mother-in-law, father-in-law, sister-in-law, brother-in-law, and 4 friends are all having daily success with this plan and have lost significant amounts of weight. What impresses me further is that we are keeping it off.
Here's how it can work for you:
- Consume no more than 15g of sugar per day (much easier than it sounds)
- Consume no more than 6 servings of carbs per day. *1 carb serving = 20g of carbs *don't consume more than 2 servings of carbs per meal
Here's a sample day of eating for me:
- 2 whole scrambled eggs
- shredded Cheddar cheese (not low fat or fat free..the real deal)
- 2 strips of regular bacon
- 2 slices Ezekial bread (there isn't any sugar in this bread and have 2 slices equals 2 carb choices)
- real butter on my bread :) YUM!
- real string cheese (2)
- A junior deluxe cheese burger from sonic (I remove 1 slice of bread so it's just 1 carb & 2g sugar)
- A small tater tot (1 carb choice 4g sugar)
- Grilled chicken sandwich on whole wheat buns that are 1 carb choice and 4 sugars
- real mayo
- a strip of bacon
- real cheese
- and an once of potato chips
I am never left hungry, I'm never tempted to binge eat, I've tried to pig out on cookies and I feel sick after, I don't crave sugar, I have more energy, I don't have to count fat, or calories, or worry about what I will eat when I go out to eat, I can have chips, and salsa, and queso too, I don't have to deprive myself. I'm. In. Love.