Friday, July 1, 2011

5 Months

Dear Kennedy Kate,
I can't believe that you are already 5 months old. You are doing so many sweet things and I wanted to list a few of them for you.

  • you squeal with delight in your jumper or while looking/playing with your toys
  • you reach for your mobile while in the swing and bat at the soft stuffed bugs that hang from it
  • you sleep from 10pm-8am every night (for now) and take 3 great naps a day
  • you LOVE your rice cereal and tonight I couldn't feed it to you fast enough
  • you start kicking your legs and smiling when I carry you into the bathroom and sing our "its time to take a bath a bath" song
  • you love your daddy and light up when he talks to you and when he walks into the room
  • you love to be outside
  • you eat 6 ounce bottles every 3.5-4 hours (except while you sleep at night)
  • you just started wearing size 3 diapers
  • you love Belle, our chocolate lab and reach for her. You also smile really big when she licks you
  • You laugh
  • You grab your feet
  • You love your dolly that mammie gave you
  • You have made your mommy and daddy want to be better people.
  • You have changed my life forever and I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Daddy feels the same way and is "so glad" that you are his little girl
We love you!

1 comment:

  1. Great post, Honey. Kennedy will love reading this when she is finally able to do so. I love you.

    ReplyDelete