I can't believe that you are already 5 months old. You are doing so many sweet things and I wanted to list a few of them for you.
- you squeal with delight in your jumper or while looking/playing with your toys
- you reach for your mobile while in the swing and bat at the soft stuffed bugs that hang from it
- you sleep from 10pm-8am every night (for now) and take 3 great naps a day
- you LOVE your rice cereal and tonight I couldn't feed it to you fast enough
- you start kicking your legs and smiling when I carry you into the bathroom and sing our "its time to take a bath a bath" song
- you love your daddy and light up when he talks to you and when he walks into the room
- you love to be outside
- you eat 6 ounce bottles every 3.5-4 hours (except while you sleep at night)
- you just started wearing size 3 diapers
- you love Belle, our chocolate lab and reach for her. You also smile really big when she licks you
- You laugh
- You grab your feet
- You love your dolly that mammie gave you
- You have made your mommy and daddy want to be better people.
- You have changed my life forever and I cannot imagine my life without you in it. Daddy feels the same way and is "so glad" that you are his little girl
We love you!