Monday, October 11, 2010

This Weekend

This weekend has left me full of joy and needing a weekend to recover. I love weekends like that.

On Saturday I headed to Kyle, TX to help host a baby shower for my dear friend Beth who is due to have her son Nathan Robert on November 12th.

This is Beth with her niece Samantha. It was a wonderful day.
On Sunday, 10-10-10 we woke up early to celebrate the wedding of Whitney Hanna and Casey Carlson. We headed to Kyle, TX for the rehearsal/rehearsal breakfast at 9:00AM and stayed throughout the day to prepare for the wedding celebration.
Here's the bride during rehearsal
The bride and Me at the reception. I loved Whitney's dress and the bridesmaid dress fit me just right.
Mr. and Mrs. Casey Carlson!!! I love this pic! My mother-in-law Carol made all of the bouquets for the bridesmaids and bride. They were beautiful!
Tomorrow I start my 25th week of pregnancy and also have my glucose/baby plan appointment with Dr. Rutter. Look forward to that update tomorrow afternoon. We have a full week of speaking/meetings ahead followed by a huge Texas training in San Marcos this Saturday. I will keep you updated.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment