Tuesday, October 19, 2010

26 Weeks

How your baby's growing:

The network of nerves in your baby's ears is better developed and more sensitive than before. She may now be able to hear both your voice and your partner's as you chat with each other. She's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of her lungs. These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when she's born and takes that first gulp of air. And she's continuing to put on baby fat. She now weighs about a pound and two-thirds and measures 14 inches (an English hothouse cucumber) from head to heel.

I'm 26 weeks!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 Weeks
Size of baby: Cucumber
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Gained 22 lbs
Maternity Clothes: Just bought a pair of maternity jeans from Target and I LOVE them
Movement: Yes :)
Sleep: I am sleeping much better this week
What I miss: sprinting..all out running with all I have
Cravings: Milk and Cereal
Symptoms: I was told yesterday by my Dr. that I am anemic and started taking an iron pill supplement. It's amazing how much better I felt just a few hours later.
Best Moment this week: hanging the outfits that Kennedy has received in her closet

No comments:

Post a Comment