Saturday, January 22, 2011

Contractions?

Last night at 7:58 some lower back pain and minor cramping started. I was for sure that I'd be in the hospital last night but by 1AM I was fast asleep after almost 5 hours of steady contractions that were between 5-8 minutes apart. I woke up 4 times during the night with pretty intense pain and lower back pain and I've still been feeling some of those here and there so far this morning. I don't seem to be able to time these in any sort of sequence so I am just tidying up the house and making sure everything is in place for Miss K. It's really weird to experience this because she is my first baby and I don't know what I am supposed to be feeling at all. It's confusing.

I will keep you updated.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds pretty normal to me! :) I've never had a baby either but from what I know from work you sound like you are on your way! Thanks for the updates. :)

    ReplyDelete