Monday, January 3, 2011

30 Day Challenge


Let's face it. I try. I've had so many little 30 day challenges here in blog land that I just couldn't finish but the one that I am working on now is just worth it. My husband and I are on day 3 of Chalene Johnson's 30 Day Organization/Goals Challenge and Accountability group. If you don't know who she is you should look her up on her website and read all about her. She is a fitness/life/nutrition coach and it's FREE to get the information from her for this challenge. Hire her as a mentor for FREE. You can become her "fan" on facebook where her bio says, "Chalene Johnson - Life changer, author and motivational speaker. Creator of Turbo Jam, Turbo Kick, ChaLEAN Extreme, Turbo Fire, TKB, Hip Hop Hustle and PIYo. A diet and exercise professional who believes your relationships are more important than any number on a scale. Blessed to be married to Bret Johnson and mother to two well balanced, well adjusted, funny children. Don't go on a diet, put your life on a diet."

I first learned of her from her Turbo Jam workout videos and because of facebook and twitter I have been able to pick up some very valuable information from her.

CLICK HERE to read more about the challenge

I'll share what I've learned so far in a later post. I still have some thinking to do about day 3's information.




No comments:

Post a Comment