- I want $10,000 plus in an emergency fund
- but I want to keep working on our debt snowball but think saving is more important
- she needs a dresser? Of course she does! Why didn't I think of this? Thank you Jami
- Pet hair. We have 4 pets and I've had it with the hair. Does anyone want a Stetson, LuLu, Shiner, or Belle (JK) but Shiner and Belle are getting a HUGE NEATO dog house ASAP. I don't need labs sleeping in my house.
- My husband and I own our own business and I am the main presenter. What will we do once the baby is here? I think our team should get used to web presentations STAT! :) Kyle is awesome at presentations too so I am so blessed that we get to work together. We make a great team.
- Which brings me to #6. Dreaded number six. Who's that girl that is now behind 4 months in receipts for our books for taxes? It's me! It's me! (insert Spartan cheer voice there). Can you believe it? I think I swore HERE that I would NEVER let that happend again! How does this happen? I think I need to hire help on this one :) who likes to organize and has patience (with me)? and wants to make $10 an hour and $100 when spreadsheets are complete? I'm serious!! The little print on receipts makes me CRAZY!
- Im just gonna throw this out there because well, you might have some words of encouragement: I know. I know. Im pregnant but will my body that ran a marathon ever come back? Thank the Lord for BFF's who are personal trainers (Christina Joy Coleman) You will be on duty the DAY Dr. Rutter says you can be :)
- Will I be a good mommy? She's gonna need shoes, socks, outfits, food, diapers and changes, lots of my milk, advice, cuddles, birthday parties (im not creative), etc.
- Please please let her be healthy Lord!!
I know that there is more but I don't want you to think I am wallowing. I am just VERY goaly, planny, controlly (i know), and I want everything just right. So here is my prayer and I ask that you would pray with me:
Thank You that You know all outcomes of all things and that You knew of Kennedy Kate before I was born! You blow me away Lord! I am in complete awe that you are knitting Your little princess together inside of ME! You know my heart and my desire is to know You more and I already think I do by this little one inside. Thank You that I don't have to be anxious about anything but that I can make my requests known to You. Thank you for the amazing family and church family you have surrounded me with in this time of great change and adjustment. Thank You Lord that you provide perfectly, are all things, and that You love me. Thank You that you take care of ALL.