I've decided to link up with 2nd Cup of Coffee and her Random Dozen
to help pass the time today. We are anxiously awaiting our baby appointment!!
Make sure to jump on in and answer the R
andom Dozen as well. I want to know yall better :)
1. When was the last time you laughed until you cried? On Sunday Kyle and I stumbled u
pon this video and laughed until we cried..haha I laugh just thinking about it and am moved to
"never give up"2. If you found $10 today, what would you do with it? Put in the "Baby's First Bank" that we received from the Waggoners.
3. Do you volunteer anywhere? I help when I am needed at church functions but am going to start in the fall with helping out with the youth group and girls ministry at our church.
4. What is your favorite summertime veggie or fruit, and how do you eat it? Watermelon and I eat it like itcomes (not with salt)
5. Is your social sphere (circle of friends) small, medium or large?I would say that it is rather large but I have a small group of ladies that I just love to death and don't know what Iwould do without them.
6. When was the last time you attended a family or school reunion? How did that go? Last summer the Ratliff side of our family went to Port Aransas for 3 nights for my grandparents 60th wedding anniversary. It was fabulous! Here is a recent picture of the whole group at my cousinAlison's UT graduation.
7. When you're feeling blue, what is the best way someone can cheer you up? Hug me :) or just tell a corny joke
8. Have you taken a vacation this summer? Yes! Thanks to FHTM we got to go to the Atlantis resort in the Bahamas. It was beautiful and so much fun!
9. What is the most unnecessary item you carry with you all the time? hmm I think that most of the things I carry with me are necessary..maybe perfume but I think that might also be necessary in Texas in the summer.
10. What is the best summer flick you have seen so far? I liked Inception a lot.
11. Describe a perfect summer day. Laying out by the pool with nothing to do.
12. Please a share a favorite photo from the summer so far!
Last weekend I visited my grandparents in the great West Texas town of Roscoe (Population 1378 or something like that. I took this picture at sunset and it was breathtaking!!