Tuesday, August 31, 2010

MAKE YOUR DAY!

Congratulations to my dear friend Nocona for meeting her goal and becoming the newest Mary Kay director. I am so proud of her and her achievements with her company. YOU ARE AWESOME!!

I wanted to share this excerpt with you:

You can go to http://www.jennychildress.com/2008/09/glitters.html to read the full post. I wrote this post almost 2 years ago and stumbled upon it this morning when I was updating my blog. I just wanted to share this excerpt with you


I am reading a new book called, "48 Days to the Work you Love" by Dan Miller (and a foreword by my fav Dave Ramsey)pg 48 of this FABULOUS book states, "considerable evidence indicates that expectations of your future do, in fact, tend to create your future. Dr. Paul Yonggi Cho, head of the world's largest church, says: 'What you have in your heart becomes your experience.' People often end up where they expect to end up.

It seems reasonable to spend some time determining specific, worthwhile expectations that will make your life more meaningful. Keep in mind that only about 8 percent of the general population can identify clear goals and only about 3 percent ever actually write those down. These are specific goals, not just the 'I want a bigger house' variety. With this process, you can quickly put yourself into the 3 percent category, noting that those 3 percent ultimately accomplish more than the remaining 97 percent."


So remember to be specific about what you want to achieve and when. You are in control of how things work out! Congratulations to Nocona for making a goal and sticking with it! You are an inspiration to all but specifically for those of us with our own direct sales businesses!

1 comment: