Thursday, December 22, 2011

Wednesday and Thursday

Wednesday was a great day and "Christmas" at my dad and Diane's house in Seguin. I gained 2 pounds. That should tell you how great it was :) We had a wonderful lunch, exchanged gifts, and played all afternoon. It was so much fun to watch Landon and Kennedy interact. They are becoming little buddies! It was such a great day.

Thursday my mom came to our house in Austin and surprised me with the best surprise. She handed me a very heavy box and kept telling me to open it all day. I kept putting it off because I like Christmas to last longer. I finally opened the box to find HER WHOLE LIBERTY FALLS COLLECTION! This might sound boring to some but to the girl who went to Dillard's every week with her momma to get a new little house for the collection and then strategically placed the new house in it's new place in our Christmas village It's THE most perfect gift! I'm still in shock! Yay! I LOVE them and pray that Kennedy will cherish them as much as I do.

Merry Merry

No comments:

Post a Comment