Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thinking

"Positive minds produce positive lives" -Joyce Meyer


Well ain't that the truth?


I've also read, "whether you think you can or you think you can't you're right" Napoleon Hill


Do you believe these 2 insights? I totally do. I think we have the power to do amazing things if we will follow through with the strike of brilliance that exists in our minds. I know there are several things that I have given up on simply because I was not strong enough mentally to see them through. I also know that I have completed or am currently in situations that I have thought I could do it and done it or am currently working towards completion of. Is there something that you've been talking yourself out of or a calling that you have pushed aside? I know it's not there by accident. I'm learning to take every thought captive. Talk to me! I want to hear what you're thinking.

No comments:

Post a Comment