Wednesday, November 2, 2011

1:21 AM

I'll blog early today since I can't seem to fall asleep. I saw a quote somewhere recently that said something like, "if you can't fall asleep don't count sheep count your blessings" I don't think that's quite it but you get the picture. So I was laying here NOT counting sheep & thinking about all the times every single day the Lord provides and I got so excited that now I can't sleep! The keeper of the stars has me up and blogging about His goodness. So today at this early hour I am thankful.
Thank you Lord for a wonderful day! Thank you that you restore.
Thank you for my family.
Thank you for sunny days.
And victories
And challenges
And walks to the park
And swinging
And baby laughs
And goals
And life
And breath
Thank You for holding all of my days and for knowing me full well.
Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment