Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Award


Thank you Amanda from Tales from a Mother for this blog award! I don't believe I have ever received a blog award!

So Here is How It Works:
1. Thank the person who gave you the award by linking back to them in your post.
2. Tell us 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 15 or 16 recently discovered
bloggers
4. Contact those
bloggers and let them in on the exciting news!

7 Things
  1. I want to be a motivational speaker and have an amazing platform with FHTM to do just that. I want to specifically work with teenage girls and talk to them about their worth in Jesus Christ.
  2. I am a mompreneur- A term linking being a mom and entrepreneur. LOVE IT!
  3. I love to read
  4. I would lay on the beach in the sun every single day if I could
  5. My husband and I want to adopt children
  6. I love to pray and have a huge calling on my life to pray for others.
  7. I love my family!
I'm going to break rule number 3 and introduce you to 7 (not 15) blogs
Now its your turn to pass on the award! What a fun way to get to know other bloggers :) ENJOY!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks!!! I think I'm going to break rule #3 too, it's hard to think of so many!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the "shout out". I really appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete