Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A Woman After God's Own Heart


Meet Kacy I wouldn't be able to retell the stories that have changed her this year but I can share what I know of her. I graduated with Kacy in May 2006 with a BA in Communication Studies from Texas State University (Eat 'em Up Cats). We were acquaintances involved in different college ministries but I believe that if we would have ever spent more than a class together we would have been inseparable friends. Thanks to facebook we stayed connected over the last 4 years (almost 5 WOW) and I began following her journey to Africa last year via her blog. She is a breath of fresh air, the life of the party, and just a complete joy. I didn't know her very well in college but over the last year I have watched her allow the Lord to use her and she has inspired me daily. She didn't ask me to write this (and I don't know if she will ever know I did) but I am asking you to read through her blog and get a glimpse of what God is using her to do in Africa. Please pray for her as she is here in the states until February 7th and if you have a bit of money to give to support her in her ministry you can donate on her blog. I'm thankful for people like Kacy. I love God stories

No comments:

Post a Comment