Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Random Dozen


1. Describe the best sandwich in the world, according to you. Wheat bread, Provolone cheese, turkey, crispy bacon, avocado slices, tomato, lettuce, pickles, and ranch dressing. Think I might have that today :)
2. Which inspires you more: a good conversation, a song, a book or movie? Songs inspire me.
3. What is your favorite board game? SCRABBLE
4. As you grow older, are you more or less patient with small children? I think I am less patient and that makes me kind of nervous since I am about to have one. Maybe it is different with your own children, hopefully.
5. Name one item you never let yourself run out of. Chap Stick
6. Do you agree with Tennyson's assertion, "'Tis better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all?" Absolutely!!!!
7. Name one national treasure or monument that you have visited. Lincoln Memoriial
8. Which is more painful, to be disappointed in someone else or to be disappointed in yourself? Disappointed in myself for sure. I am really hard on myself but seem to forgive others easily.
9. What makes your kitchen uniquely yours? Bright color accents and my Kitchenaid Mixer
10. Are you a crafty person? Some times I am VERY crafty but I wouldn't call myself a crafty person.
11. What is your favorite traditional picnic or bbq (cookout) food? Potato Salad
12. Name one leisurely activity you enjoyed over Labor Day Weekend.
I took 2 naps on Monday. I will post about our wonderful weekend in Kentucky tomorrow but traveling made me extremely tired so I slept yesterday :)



A Glimpse of My Kitchen



1 comment:

  1. Just stopping by from Random Dozen. I enjoyed your answers and pics of your kitchen. I shared a couple of pics of my kitchen, too.
    Congrats on your pregnancy! What a wonderful time in your life:)

    ReplyDelete