Thursday, September 9, 2010

Kicks & Kentucky

Over Labor day weekend we made our way to Lexington, Kentucky for our company convention called, "Fortune Fest". The first night there we had a huge team rally where 200+ of our teammates gathered and we got to share the success stories of those on the team with the group. As the excitement in the group grew to a rowdy clapping cheering section baby KK began to kick me for the very first time. Up until this point I could feel Kennedy flutter daily but had never felt an actual kick. Since that night Kyle has been able to feel her kicking throughout the day and yesterday we could actually see my belly moving! SO EXCITING!! I can't wait to meet her :)

At Rupp area
US

Kyle, his brother Kane, and our friend Scott
Molly is one of my best friends in FHTM I am so blessed to know her.

Our next event is the 10 year anniversary of our company in Florida over New Year's. I won't be able to go because Kennedy will be here less than a month later so Kyle will go with his brother Kane. Can't wait for the next FHTM reunion/training/fun!

1 comment:

  1. Yay! I love it when you can see the belly move with baby kicks! :)

    ReplyDelete