Monday, June 29, 2009

Money Monday

Before Kyle married me he was debt free. When he said, "I Do" he got $87,000 of credit card, car, and student loan debt from me. Since we have been married we have paid off $22,000. We can do better than this and have a big goal of being debt free by January of 2010. Because of this we are going crazy selling stuff (some of which might be considered pure junk) but I will be posting 2 items a week for sale. I am considering the DVDs I have for sale today as one item and I will deliver item to you! 

$2.00 each

Hope Floats (still in wrapper)
Finding Neverland
Dumb and Dumber
Mr. Deeds
13 Going on 30
Fever Pitch
50 First Dates
Shrek
Serendipity
Mrs. Doubtfire
Pride and Predjudice
Bridget Jones Diary
Bridget Jones The Edge of Reason
Finding Nemo

$1.00

Ace Ventura Pet Detective
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (really this one is free. don't want it in my house)
The best of Will Ferrell SNL volume 1
The Best of Will Ferrell SNL volume 2
The Best of Jimmy Fallon SNL
Napoleon Dynamite

3 comments:

  1. Read through your list twice hoping I could help you out. Sorry! Just none of them are "must haves" for me. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete