Thursday, April 23, 2009

Everyday


There are things that I do every single day that I am not proud of. 
There are things I do every single day that waste time and have no value what so ever. 
My prayer is that EVERYDAY I live for God. That I would follow after Him every single day. 
What to say, Lord? It's You who gave me life and I Can't explain just how Much You mean to me now That You have saved me, Lord I give all that I am to You That everyday I could Be a light that shines Your name  Everyday, Lord, I'll Learn to stand upon Your word And I pray that I I might come to know You more That You would guide me in every single step I take, that Everyday I can Be Your light unto the world  Everyday, it's You I live for Everyday, I'll follow after You Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord  Everyday, Lord, I'll Learn to stand upon Your word And I pray that I I might come to know You more That You would guide me in every single step I take, that Everyday I can Be Your light unto the world  Everyday, it's You I live for Everyday, I'll follow after You Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord  It's You I live for, everyday It's You I live for, everyday It's You I live for, everyday It's You I live for, everyday  Everyday, it's You I live for Everyday, I'll follow after You Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord  Everyday, it's You I live for Everyday, I'll follow after You Everyday, I'll walk with You, my Lord

No comments:

Post a Comment