Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Quitters Never Win

I already quit that cleanse! Whoa Whoa..its definitely not something that you decide to do on a whim (like I did). 5 hours into it the vomiting began. 20 hours into it I ate a meal and said, "no thank you Beyonce-get-ready-for-Dream-Girls diet". I lost 3 pounds during the endeavor and plan on pushing through to losing the other 7 of the 10 pounds I have put on since I quit teaching. I know how to do it. And I will. Just want to be able to fit back into all my cute spring/summer clothes. 

I love the picture that I found to go along with this blog...my body was definitely not winning and I wasn't willing to persevere another 9 days. 

I am very proud of Dani Breehl who has already lost 6 pounds by day 4. YOU ARE DOING fabulous. I told her that if she can do this she can complete a marathon. 

2 comments:

  1. I'm pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to do a marathon. We definitely have different strengths. By the way, I'm half a pound away from a pedicure!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. My book said to do it along with eating I think. I will do anything not to vomit. I need to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete