Sunday, March 15, 2009

Got Cha!!!!!

WHEN I FIRST STARTED TRAINING I REALLY DIDN'T BELIEVE I WOULD EARN THIS JACKET. THE SENSE OF ACCOMPLISHMENT THAT I FEEL IS AMAZING! 

I GOT CHA JACKET BUT I COULDN'T HAVE DONE IT WITHOUT WONDERFUL ENCOURAGING FRIENDS (JENNY, JULIE, NOCONA) WHO WERE CHEERING FOR ME THE WHOLE TIME. 
ALL GLORY GOES TO GOD IN HEAVEN WHO PUT THE DESIRE TO RUN DEEP IN MY HEART. MAY ALL OF THE THINGS THAT I STRIVE FOR IN MY LIFE BRING HIM ALL THE GLORY. I AM SO AMAZED EVERY SINGLE DAY BY WHAT HE HAS DONE IN MY LIFE. HE SAVED ME AND SOUGHT ME AND I WILL RUN WITH ALL MY HEART AFTER HIM. 
THANK YOU LORD. THE DISTANCE CHALLENGE IS YOURS. EVERY SINGLE STEP!!!

4 comments:

  1. Yea!!! It looks so good on you! Wear that baby w/pride!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay friend! Aren't you SO glad you didn't quit? I'm glad, and I didn't even get a jacket! lol - Love you. Go, team jenny!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad that you did not quit. I remember you telling me at church that you were going to. It has been so life changing for you in your mind and soul. You broke through! You did something that was bigger than you and you just did it. You broke your own belieif barrier and the barrier of those around you that watched. You inspired me as I watched you grow. You are forever changed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You rock! God is good! He does give us those desires and He equips us with what need to fulfill those desires. You do have some amazing friends and an amazing husband!
    I love you, girl!

    ReplyDelete