Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Talk to Me Tuesday

Today I am linking up with Lana over at Along Came the Bird to get to know each of yall a bit!

Let's do something just for fun, ok?

Let's play a little game. 

And here's the rules:  I'm going to ask you two totally unrelated questions.  And then you're going to leave a comment with your answers to my two questions.

OK?  OK!

Here we go:

Question Number One -

Out of all the foods that you know dadgum good and well are just horrible for you and have no nutritional value to them whatsoever, what are the ones you just have to eat every now and then?

Me:

Papa John's Pizza (or any pizza)
Chips and Queso from basically anywhere
#1 at Chick-Fil-A WITH a Lemonade
Chocolate chip cookies

Question Number Two -

What are some of your most favorite books from childhood?

Me:

I read every single Sweet Valley High book LOVED! 

Now it's your turn!  Leave me a comment and let's get to know each other better.

And hey, if you've been lurking around the blog, why don't you just click that little button over there and become an official follower?  Go ahead.  You know you want to....

Now talk to me, people!


1 comment:

  1. Every now and then, I have to have a #10 from Jack and the Box. I also have to have anything chocolate. My favorite books when I was kid was the "Little House on the Prairie".

    ReplyDelete