Sunday, August 26, 2012

19 Months Old

From Daddy:
You warm my heart every time you call for me.
You make me laugh when you make your animal sounds and when you talk to yourself in the back of the car nonstop.
I love rocking you to sleep and when we play fetch with Belle.

From Mommy:
You warm my heart when you want to brush my hair after I brush yours after bath.
You make me laugh all day! My favorite time is at night before bed when you start kissing me and tickling me. You are so sweet!
I love how sweet you are and that you want to pick out your clothes. You always want people to have shoes on also.

Food: you enjoy strawberries, bananas, avocados, watermelon, broccoli, applesauce, goldfish, cheese, eggs, waffles, pancakes, and cookies. You still drink milk 3 times a day but the doctor said you only need it twice a day so we will work on that. You love your milk and go to the fridge and ask for it. So cute! You love ice water too! If someone gives you water without ice you immediately sign "more" and ask for ice. 

Play: you love to go on walks around the block and insist on NOT taking the wagon. You run and climb and say, "jump" but can't get your feet off the ground yet. You love to dance and spin around in circles. Your favorite toy right now is your VTech and you love the Around the House book that goes with it. 

You talk all the time and point and growl if you can't figure out what to say for an object. On Thursday you said, "love you" for the first time and it just melted our hearts. 

We love you too Kennedy Kate and can't wait to see what this fall holds for our family! 



Pictures taken today after church. So precious!

No comments:

Post a Comment