Sunday, February 5, 2012

Kennedy Kate Turns 1

It has almost been 2 weeks since Kennedy Kate turned 1! We have had the best time celebrating her birthday and just enjoying her. I attempted to make owl cupcakes for her parties and I think they turned out okay. I am NOT one for making things so I impressed myself for sure. We had a small get together over at Kyle's parents house on Kennedy's actual birthday where we enjoyed burgers, her new cozy coupe, and watching her eat a yummy cupcake. Then on Saturday we had a medium sized family party for her over at my dad and Diane's house which was so much fun. I can't explain how much more exciting birthdays are when they are for your children. So so special. On Monday at her one year check up she weighed 21.8 pounds and was 30.5 inches tall. Here are some pictures from the events. Such a joyous time!

No comments:

Post a Comment