Thursday, February 9, 2012

Birthday Bash

Every year on a Friday in February there's a party. It's the most fabulous of days (other than the 9th of such month) celebrated with 4 dear friends who all happen to have birthdays in the month of love. Our first one was a pink and black bash and while planning this event there was no intention (at least from this birthday girl) to make this an annual event but it just caught on. The birthday bash has gone on successfully in my book for the past 5 years and it holds the best memories. The themes have been:
1) pink & black bash
2) famous couples
3) 80's bash (I have the perfect curly hair for this kind of party)
4) Wear a Wig bash
5) Gold & Glam
Im not sure of the date for next years party but I CAN assure you that the theme will be talked about soon & you'll have a great time. Here are some pictures from this years party & happy 28th birthday today to me :)
I love you Jenny H, Jill, & Nocona!

No comments:

Post a Comment