Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Almost Playing Catch Up

Wow...life has completely sped by the last few weeks. Anyone else feel that way? The last day that I marked off in my day planner was August 15th proving that the last half of the month was a whirlwind. It ended with:
  • Kennedy Turns 7 months old. how?
  • a wedding rehearsal
  • a wedding #bestweddingsincemine
  • Lindsey (sister), Landon (nephew), and my mom came to visit
  • The month ended strong GO TEAM
  • Clemma Childress died at the age of 88 (Kyle's paternal grandmother)
  • A funeral was attended
And all of the events deserve a blog post separately. I'll attempt to write about those things in the coming days but today I must do what I do best and inspire, motivate, and publicly speak. Oh and out of the events listed above, the funeral is the one that touched my spirit the most. It's hard to find time to blog after you've been reminded how precious life is. I made a pact with God that I would live out my days deliberately from here on out. Always in the moment. Always making the time I'm given count.
John 14:2
My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you?

Until then. I'm His for the taking

No comments:

Post a Comment