Tuesday, September 27, 2011

500

Yes that's right! You're reading my 500th post which explains why I haven't written in a while. I kept thinking of what a 500th post should say or explain or describe. So here it is:
Kennedy Kate turned 8 months old yesterday!! Can you believe it? Neither can I!

Dear Kennedy,
You're precious
You're my little buddy and you make me better
You make us laugh all day and when we have date night all we talk about is you (mostly)
I wonder what you will like to do
I know you'll be a good friend because when other babies are around you pat them on the back and try to give kisses
You just got over a 2 day cold but you were still so happy.
You wear mostly 9 & 12 month clothes
You wear size 3 cruiser diapers
You crawl every where and are pulling up
You bounce to music
You laugh a lot
You love to eat
You still sleep from about 10pm-10am every night
You have 2 bottom teeth
Belle (our chocolate lab) is amazing to you
You have started making "dada, nono, baba" sounds and talk to us from your car seat while we drive and talk
We pray every morning and throughout the day
You give kisses
You are dearly loved and fearfully & wonderfully made

Love,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment