Friday, March 25, 2011

These Days

  • Kennedy smiled at me this morning when I came to get her out of her crib. I'm talking all out smiled! I can't get enough of this girl!
  • The book Power Thoughts by Joyce Meyer is AMAZING!! Getting your mind right can help battle those demons that bring you down. My mind is my worst enemy and I'm learning how to drive that out!
  • Running with RunKeeper app for iphone is so much fun! I love that it tracks how far ive gone.
  • Having a running partner (even though we do our training runs on our own) makes all the difference in the world! Ashley S logs her runs on RunKeeper too so it makes it simple to keep each other accountable.
  • Taxes are due April 15th?? How does this day sneak up on me each year?
AND THE BIG ONE...
  • We are truly considering selling everything we have, renting an RV, and hitting the road to build our business. In the last week we have been in the Fredericksburg area of Texas for 5 days and have driven 1,341 miles. Wouldn't it make sense just to drive there once, stay a few days, and drive back? All the while building our business, touring Texas, & meeting cool people at camp grounds? It's okay. I understand if you think this is crazy. My mom said it best, "nothing surprises me about yall any more" :) thanks mom! I love the idea of simplfying and hitting the road before Kennedy hits school age. hmmm be praying about this for us

1 comment:

  1. I will join you in prayer and support you. It will make me very sad but we will make it work :). I love you and Kennedy very much!

    ReplyDelete