Thursday, April 1, 2010

Move it or Lose it

Just a quick post since I have been MIA from the blogging world this past week.

"Move it or Lose it sister", says Lloyd Christmas in the 1994 comedy (which just happens to be one of my all time favorite movies). This week I feel like saying. "move it AND lose it" 'cause I just can't find anything! On Saturday night we spent the night in our new home. We aren't home owners yet but the wonderful builder was gracious enough to put us on a lease purchase program since we are self employed and need one more year of 10-99s (fun). We love it! Our home is 3 bedroom 2.5 baths and about 800 square feet bigger than we are used to :) I can't wait to have family here this weekend but I can't find anything in the disarray of boxes in my garage.

What are your Easter plans?

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the new house. Happy Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So very happy for you!!! Lease to Buy is still a great thing. You two are blessed! Easter plans are just a good 'ol fashion BBQ and easter egg hunt for the kiddos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hate moving! I feel your pain. Can't wait to come see it.

    ReplyDelete