Monday, March 15, 2010

Noon


Thank you to our wonderful team who helped us achieve our goal! We couldn't have done this without each and every one of you. Also, thank you to my wonderful friends who have encouraged us in the last few weeks to keep pressing on toward our goal. Thank you to the Lord. Ephesians
3:20 is ringing in my heart so loud I had that I sobbed in my bubble bath with thanksgiving!!
And thank you to my wonderful husband who knew this day was coming since the day that we signed up in FHTM! I LOVE YOU and am so thankful that you believe! We pick the car up at Noon in Waco!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats Jenny! That is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATS!! Very proud and Happy for you both!!! LOVE YOU JENNY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY! FInally!! You guys rock :) Enjoy the new car - you've worked hard for it

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats, guys! That is great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool! I can't wait to see pictures. You did it before the 15th that is what is so cool!

    ReplyDelete