1. Blogs. I love having a place to journal my life without the buying of paper or scrapbook supplies. I love reading your blog posts and when you comment on my blog posts ;)
2. My friends. I love you all! I am blessed to have wonderful women in my life who have/will stick by my side.
3. Our church. We love Manchaca Baptist Church and are blessed to be a part of such a wonderful congregation.
4. My wonderful husband. Kyle and I love working together every single day. He is the best friend I have ever had and I never thought love like this was possible. I am so thankful for him.
5. My wonderful family. Kyle's family is such a blessing to my life. They mean so very much to me! I have a great family too! This year we have been asked to have Christmas morning at our house hosting my mom, sister, Lance, and Landon. We are very ready for next Friday and all the joy that Christmas day brings for a little one.
6. Our pets. Stetson and Lucchese have truly made our home a peaceful place. Our furry cat friends make us laugh all the time and sleep right next to us at night. We love them
7. Insanity workout program. Even though the second phase is literally the hardest of workouts I have EVER done. I have now lost 8 pounds but the more important thing is that I feel much stronger! Only one more week to go and I am sure ready to get back to running.
8. Dave Ramsey!!!! I am so thankful to know how to get out of debt. We aren't there yet but because of this sweet man we will be soon. Praise the Lord!
9. Beth Moore. I am currently studying Esther with 2 of my dear friends and Beth. I am so inspired by Beth Moore and her teaching that I am going to name one of my daughters (if I am blessed with one) Katy Beth :)
10. Life. I don't want to take a single day for granted! "You only got 86,400 seconds in a day" -Kris Allen. Live Life to the Fullest!!