Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Christmas Fun

Answer these fun Christmas questions and post to your blog :) Enjoy!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
My friend Jenny Helm wraps my presents (and you should let her wrap yours)

2. Real tree or Artificial?
Fake

3. When do you put up the tree? After Thanksgiving
4. When do you take the tree down? After New Years
5. Do you like eggnog? Nope

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
My American Girl doll named Kiersten
7. Hardest person to buy for? Kyle's dad

8. Easiest person to buy for?
My sister


9. Do you have a
nativity scene?
No, but I really want the Willow Tree one some day


10. Mail or
email Christmas cards? Mail (they are on their way folks)

11. Worst
Christmas gift you ever received?
Probably socks

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
Elf has been until this year when I saw "It's a Wonderful Life for the first time EVER (sad huh?)

13. When do you start shopping for
Christmas? Early. I hate stressing about gifts
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Who hasn't ;)
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Our family tradition is to have Tamales and queso on Christmas Eve..I love this tradition!
16. Lights on the tree? of course! Pre-lit

17. Favorite
Christmas song?
Baby its Cold Outside (you know you are now singing it)
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? I like to stay around home

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's?
Dasher, Dancer, Comet ,
Blitzen, Donner, Cupid,
Prancer, Vixen, Rudolph.....I could have done it too :)

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star


21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
Family Drama

23. Favorite ornament, theme, or color?
I like our "First Christmas" ornament

24. Favorite for Christmas Dinner? My mom makes lasagna and its yummy

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
To be with my family!!

1 comment:

  1. I will have to do this one. Cute! Brighton sings the cutest version of Baby It's Cold Outside.

    ReplyDelete