Sunday, November 8, 2009

Week Two Complete


This is my Insanity by Beachbody coach, Shaun T. I just think he's great! He says things like, "I'm right here wit you" "Dig Deeper" "Let's GO" and I'm loving the program. Each workout leaves me energized and for the first time in a long time I am excited about working out and can't wait to begin week 3. I have now lost 5 pounds and several inches all over (measurements are tomorrow). If you are interested in ordering and completing Insanity please let me know because I have a friend who is a Beachbody coach and she would be happy to help you! Here are her hard working results after completing:
P90X®
ChaLEAN Extreme®
10-Minute Trainer®
One on One with Tony Horton
Rockin' Body®
She went from 220 pounds to 136 with Beachbody. Charline is a true inspiration to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment