Tuesday, May 26, 2009

P 90 X

I'm ready to be back. I've been neglecting quite a few things in my life and one of them is my health and fitness. I am up 16 pounds since my wedding day and am no longer able to stuff my legs/butt into my size 10 pants/jeans. I once began P90X 2 years ago shortly after marrying Kyle. I lost 8 pounds the first week with the workout and food plans. I stopped the workout plan after that and began working on running that marathon (which wasn't my original goal for starting running). ANYWAY..this weekend I weighed and the number on that scale was a scary sight! I decided that I am changing my ways. I started P90X again yesterday and have already lost 1.5 pounds and  yes my goal is to get rid of those 16 I've put on in the last couple of years. I will keep you posted AND share my before and after pictures with you along the way. I already feel better. The nutritional guide is great! 

I'll be posting about other stuff I have been neglecting in the next few days. Its time to come clean! 

No comments:

Post a Comment