Wednesday, November 14, 2012

New

I've been convicted about what I've been reading lately and you may be surprised. This summer I celebrated my 12th year as a Christian and I'm ashamed to say that I've never read the whole Bible. In 12 years. Ever. Then a friend posted a picture of some friends of hers (and herself) who were oh, ya know reading THE WHOLE NEW TESTAMENT IN A WEEKEND!! A weekend! And I haven't read either the old or new testaments through in TWELVE years!! So I've said goodbye to books. Christian books: Bye! Self help books: Bye! Business books: Bye! All other books: BYE! And I'm reading God's word! I'm not putting a date on it I'm just diving in! I'm reading slow and soaking in His word! I can't write in words what the first 12 chapters of Matthew have done for me but it's BIG!! Are you up for the challenge? It's okay if you're not. I am and I'm hungry for His word!

1 comment:

  1. WOW. Very in awe of you!!! You go Girl!!! LOVE YOU VERY VERY MUCH!!

    ReplyDelete