Wednesday, December 1, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Here's my 32 week picture. Lookin' good huh? :)


Today marks the start of 2011 for FHTM representatives. We get a head start on the New Year because what we do in December will be paid for in January and recorded on our 2011 10-99. How exciting! I woke up this morning feeling refreshed and ready for the new year. No waiting until 1.1.11 for this girl. I'm setting goals and forming a plan. The slogan I had in 2009 was, "In 2009 we are going to shine" for 2010 it was, "In 2010 we are going to win" but I am declaring "2011 the year for financial heaven". This is the year to become debt free F.O.R.E.V.E.R. I have a bigger "WHY" than ever before and know that Kennedy Kate will appreciate the hard work that her daddy and I put in in 2011.

I'm working in Fredericksburg today and its a great place to breathe a breath of fresh air, relax. and get my brain going. I'm in Java Ranch and just saw a hand painted sign that says, " WHEN IN DOUBT...LOOK UP" I just might have to buy that so that I will remember that only with God and a lot of discipline will we achieve our goal for 2011. Wait..buying that sign wouldn't help with our debt snowball. I'll take a picture instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment