Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Thankful Thursday


Welcome to Thankful Thursday!! Here's your chance to tell the world what you are thankful for!! List 5 things, people, etc (or more) that you are thankful for!
Grab my button on the right of my page, and link up! Can't wait to read what you are thankful for!!
1. My wonderful husband Kyle!!
2. Dr. Appointments to see how baby is growing! Can't believe that this time next year I will be a mom to a 6 month old. YIKES!
4. The sun!! I know it is hot here in Texas but I also know that in the next 3 months or so I will be swearing the fact that I have to layer up every time I leave my house. I thrive in the summer.

5. I'm pregnant! So of course I am thankful for Dairy Queen Oreo Cookie Jar blizzards! I am limiting myself to one a week. Don't worry!!

Make sure to link up your blog below!!


No comments:

Post a Comment