Thursday, October 1, 2009

Hello October





I am so excited about today being the first of October. Not only do I love the rich colors that fall brings about but there are a lot of exciting things happening this month!! I am very thankful for the month to come so I should call this post, "Thankful Thursday"

*This weekend we are traveling to Lubbock to help our Executive team who grew by several people in the month of September
*Next weekend I have a bachelorette party for my friend Erin Knight and am so excited to hang out with the girls.
*Saturday, October 10th I have been asked to speak at a State-Wide FHTM training in Austin! So exciting!
*Later that day I get to hang out with 12 of the most amazing ladies I have ever met and I am blessed that I was included on the invite
*On Friday, the 16th of October we are going to Fort Worth to a training with founder of our company, Paul Orberson
*Fall running season starts again!! Austin Distance Challenge #2??
*My brother-in-law Kane turns 22
*Friday, October 23rd Erin gets married!!!
*I'm running in the Wurst Run on Halloween in New Braunfels and then heading to Wurstfest to celebrate completion!
*we will double our Executive code and be really close to earning one of these from FHTM!!
*Please pray for us this month as we work, celebrate, and enjoy the fall!!!!

3 comments:

  1. I hope your October turns out as awesome as it sounds!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this time of year and can't wait to get into my own house so I can pull out my fall decorations. Be careful as you travel.

    ReplyDelete